Bells Apartments, Cambridge. Terms and conditions.We may ask for proof 0f visa for visitors to The UK.
1. This reservation will be accepted on receipt of a completed and signed copy of this form and payment of the agreed deposit. All monies must be paid three weeks before the arrival date or the proprietor may deem failure to do so as a cancellation. The deposit is only refundable, minus an administration charge, if we manage to fill the cancelled time which you have reserved. We will do our utmost to do so.
2. The period of occupation shall be .......................................................................................................(departure time: 11.am)
3.The client undertakes to keep the property and all furniture, fittings and effects in or at the property in the same state of repair or condition and cleanliness as at the commencement of the letting (reasonable wear and tear accepted).
4. The proprietor will have the right of entry at all reasonable times for the purposes of inspection or to carry out any repair deemed necessary to the property and equipment.
5. The client undertakes that no unauthorised guest shall be invited to stay on the premises nor use its facilities. The client signing the booking form will be responsible for the members of his/her party.
7. No heating nor cooking appliances other than those provided by the proprietor nor any dangerous or combustible materials, nor candles shall be used on the premises.
9. The hirer acknowledges that this booking is for SHORT TERM SERVICED ACCOMMODATION AND IS NOT A TENANCY and is therefore exempt from the security of tenure under the Rent Act and that the hirer and his/her party must depart by the time and date stated.
10. The hirer will give consideration to the guests in the other flat and not disturb their quiet enjoyment. No parties will be held on the premises.
11. The flats have not been adapted for invalid or disabled persons' use.
12 The hirer acknowledges that the flat is Non-Smoking and will not smoke nor permit others to do so on the premises.
13. In the event of a cancellation by the proprietor due to circumstances beyond his control all monies will be returned immediately. The proprietor will not be responsible for reaccommodating the client(s) elsewhere. Bells Apartments has the right to terminate a booking at any time on the grounds of breach of this contract by the client.14.If the client(s) breach any of the terms and conditions Bells Apartments can terminate this booking with immediate effect.
15. Names of persons staying in the flat...........................
Tel:I/We agree to abide by the booking conditions.